Sunday, January 13, 2008

the cocoon is wiggling

I am not sure what will emerge.

some intentions at the moment are
  • to keep to the "short attention span is adequate" theme.
  • to honor the input a few readers did provide when I queried your preferences a few months back.

Divergence into multiple blogs is the likely and simple solution and it would accommodate my form of multiple personality disorder. Many blogs, all with one author who is writing less and less...you should have no trouble keeping up with whichever, if any, you find to your taste. I'm nothing if not thoughtful;)

but in the interest of actually having some content, one thought short and sour:
Preaching and Bragging: both are calculated to inform "my way is probably better than yours".
That would be the sort of information to which a healthy mind is most resistant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.