Tuesday, May 06, 2008

the headlines alone make my head asplode!

Key Findings From Early Exit Polls
The economy is the major driving issue, with 65% In Indiana saying it was the most important issue, and 60% saying the same in North Carolina.

Exit Polls: Indiana, North Carolina Latest Information
WORRIED ABOUT THE ECONOMY


The economy was on voters' minds in Democratic primaries in Indiana and North Carolina. Two-thirds of Democratic primary voters in Indiana and nearly as many in North Carolina said the economy is the most important issue facing the nation. That's more than have said so in 28 previous competitive Democratic primaries with exit polls this year.


Clinton Gas Tax Holiday: Hillary Attacks Economists

When asked this morning by ABC News' George Stephanopoulos if she could name a single economist who backs her call for a gas tax holiday this summer, HRC said "I'm not going to put my lot in with economists."


2 + 2 = 0, apparently. Perhaps Clinton plans to have none of those rascally economists appointed into her administration. That makes her as similar to Bush as the hazardous old Capt Windsock. Repeat after me and the newspapers: "The economy is the big issue" and then say "Economists are the wrong people to ask about taxes" . Either you will come to understand one of our candidates or you have a stroke.

2 comments:

Rainbow Demon said...

Man GS...
How about that Indiana Primary last evening?... I gave up on my nails and my knuckles have bite marks this morning.

Here's a Tim Russert revelation.

Peace,
=RD=

GreenSmile said...

yeah, I couldn't stop watching. As a kind of catharsis, I dumped my gleanings in today's post.