Tuesday, May 01, 2007

While I am not writing, you can read....

My time for blogging in May will be stolen from much more important things, always my case but just particularly severe at this time. I need to ready a house to accommodate a graduation party we are all looking forward to with excited relief, a real celebration. [and because it will herald a permanent departure of a "child" from our part of the country, some sadness too].

Looking into the future, when done well, requires looking into the self.

Chris Bowers is one of my favorite political writers. Today, he meditates on where he might go in the future by considering a cogent theory of who make up the real cohorts that labor within the Democratic party, or at least outside the conservative club, to restore a measure of justice and progress to our nation's politics. Which of these children are you?

No comments: